Readers like you support Android Police. If you make a purchase through links on our site, we may receive an affiliate commission.See more information.
When it comes to unlockable content, secret codes, and Easter eggs, few games do it better than the retro-inspired roguelite Vampire Survivors, aPerfect Android gameplay on yoursFavorite Android gaming phone. When you start the game, only one stage, two items, four characters, and seven weapons are available out of a possible 13, 17, 41, and 32 respectively. That's a lot to unlock and there's likely more content on the way. Fortunately, you don't have to unlock it yourself; You have AP here to uncover the game's best mysteries. Let's dig!
ANDROIDPOLIC-VIDEO DES TAGES
The stages of Vampire Survivors are the great tapestry on which the game is woven. Some characters can only be unlocked by playing certain stages, and your performance can determine whether you unlock the next one. With a few exceptions, there are two ways to unlock new stages in Vampire Survivors: reaching a set level in a given stage, or unlocking Hyper Mode by defeating the 25-minute boss in a stage.
reach a level
- Unlock the built-in library - reach level 20 in Mad Forest
- Unlock the Milk Plant - reach level 40 in the Inlay Library or use the Everywhere spell
- Unlock the Gallo Tower - reach level 60 in Dairy Plant or use the Everywhere spell
- Unlock Capella Magna - reach level 80 in Torre Gallo or use the Everywhere spell
- Unlock Tiny Bridge - Reach level 80 in Torre Gallo with Inverse mode enabled or use the "recyclethetower" spell
Defeat a stage boss
- Unlock Il Molise - unlock Hyper mode in any of the first five stages or use the Relaxenjoylife spell.
- Unlock Green Acres - Unlock Hyper mode in two of the first five stages or use the dotgogreenacres spell.
- Unlock The Bone Zone - Unlock Hyper mode in three of the first five stages or use the Rotting Pizza spell.
- Unlock Moonglow - Unlock Hyper mode in four of the first five steps or use the "Honesty" spell
- Unlock Boss Rash - Unlock Hyper mode in all five of the first five tiers or use the Peakgamedesign spell
Unlock new charactersGaming is one of the most satisfying sensations in gaming, and Vampire Survivors has no shortage of unlockable characters. Some unlocks require you to become good with a specific weapon, some require you to kill thousands of a specific mob, and others just require you to find them.
- Unlock Ark Ladonna - Raise fire staff to level 4 or use Noneladonna spell
- Unlock Porta Ladonna - unlock Ring of Lightning at level 4 or use Vivaladonna spell
- Unlock Poe Ratcho - Raise Garlic to level 7 or use the Strongest Character spell.
- Unlock Christine Davain - Raise the Pentagram to level 7 or use the "Crystal Makeup" spell
- Unlock Mortaccio - Kill 3,000 skeletons
- Unlock Yatta Cavallo - kill 3,000 lionheads or use the "Yattapanda" spell
- Unlock Bianca Ramba - Kill 3,000 Milk Elementals or cast the "Damn" spell
- Unlock O'Sole Meeo - kill 3,000 dragon shrimp or use the reset spell
- Unlock Sir Ambrojoe - Kill 6,000 Stage Killers or use the Languorine spell.
- Unlock Krochi Freeto - Kill 100,000 enemies or use the "Accident" spell
In each of the first five levels there is a coffin with an unlockable character. To get your Kinder Surprise, you must first beat the coffin guards circle and then purchase your new character from the character select screen. If you're not sure how to find a coffin, first get the Milky Way map from the dairy, then the coffin will be marked with a "?". on your map.
- Unlock Pugnala Provola - open the coffin in the Mad Forest or use the "Flymetothemon" spell
- Unlock Givanna Grana - open the coffin in the inlaid library or use the spell The Two Assassins.
- Unlock Poppea Pecorina - open the coffin at the dairy or use the "Field Battle" spell
- Unlock Concetta Caciotta - open the coffin in Torre Gallo or use the "ifeellovevenus" spell
- Unlock Zi'Assunta Belpaese - open the coffin in the Cappella Magna or use the Paradigm Shift spell.
There are 32 base weapons and six weapon slots to fill in Vampire Survivors. That means there are 652,458,240 possible weapon combinations, not counting weapon evolutions and associations. If you played a different combination of weapons every day, it would take you over a million years to play through them all. We can't give you a million years, but we can help you unlock some of them andrecommend some weapons of your own.
The most common way to unlock a weapon is by surviving a certain amount of time, usually with a specific character.
- Unlock Runetracer - Survive five minutes with Pasqualina Belpaese
- Unlock Peachone - Survive ten minutes with any character
- Unlock Eight the Sparrow - Survive ten minutes with Pugnala Provola
- Unlock Phiera The Tuphello - Survive 15 minutes with Pugnala Provola
- Unlock Song of Mana - Survive 15 minutes with Poppea Pecorina
- Unlock Gatti Amari - Survive 15 minutes with Givanna Grana
- Unlock Holy Wind - Survive 15 minutes with Zi'Assunta Belpaese
- Unlock the Pentagram - Survive 20 minutes with any character
- Unlock bracelet - survive 30 minutes with Iguana Gallo Valletto or Sofa Thelma
Items are the spice that elevates the flavor of each Vampire Survivors game. The right combination of items and weapons can unlock powerful weapon evolutions and turn your run from boring to based. There are a few different ways to unlock new items, but most of them boil down to upgrading weapons and surviving.
- Unlock Bracer - unlock King Bible for level 4
- Unlock Candelabra - Turn on holy water for level 4
- Unlock Spellbinder - Raise Runetracer to level 7
- Unlock the duplicator - turn on the wand for level 7
- Unlock Hollow Heart - Survive with someone for a minute
- Unlock Tiragisú - Survive 20 minutes with Krochi Freetto
- Unlock Skull O'Maniac - Survive 30 minutes with Llama Ladonna
You can unlock most weapons and items with the Everywhere spell, which also unlocks each of the first five tiers you haven't already unlocked.
PowerUps are key to making your characters more powerful early in the game, before you start amassing a horde of golden eggs. Most of the PowerUps are available from the start, but there are a few that need to be unlocked and we've got you covered for those.
- Unlock Skip (five available) - Survive 30 minutes in Green Acres or The Bone Zone; or survive 15 minutes in Il Molise, Moonglow or Boss Rash
- Unlock Reroll (five available) – Reach level 80 with Mortaccio, Yatta Cavallo, Bianca Ramba, O'Sole Meeo and Sir Ambrojoe
- Unlock Banish (five available) - Complete 50, 60, 70, 80 and 90 entries in the collection
Arcana is a system that allows you to change the behavior of your weapons or the power of your stats during a playthrough. With few exceptions, there are only two ways to unlock new Arcana.
Reach level 50
- Unlock Twins - reach level 50 with Pugnala Provola or use the "Ilbagatto" spell
- Unlock the Twilight Requiem - reach level 50 with Dommario or use the "Lapapessa" spell
- Unlock the tragic princess - reach level 50 with Porta Ladonna or use the limperatrice spell
- Unlock Awake - Reach level 50 with Krochi Freetto or use the "limperatore" spell
- Unlock Dark Night Chaos - reach level 50 with Giovanna Grana or use the spell "ilpapa"
- Unlock the Iron Blue Will - reach level 50 with Gennaro Belpaese or use the "ilcarro" spell
- Unlock the Divine Bloodline - reach level 50 with Suor Clerici or use the Hermit spell
- Unlock the beginning - reach level 50 with Antonio Belpaese or use the "Laruota" spell
- Unlock Pearl Roller - reach level 50 with Imelda Belpaese or use the Lagiustizia spell.
- Unlock Wicked Season - reach level 50 with Christine Davain or use the "lamorte" spell
- Unlock Crystal Prison - Reach level 50 with Pasqualina Belpaese or use the Latemperanza spell.
- Unlock Slash - Reach level 50 with Llama Ladonna or use the "Latorre" spell
- Unlock lost and found paintings - reach level 50 with Poppea Pecorina or use the Lastella spell
- Unlock Boogaloo of Illusions - reach level 50 with Concetta Caciotta or use the "Laluna" spell
- Unlock Heart of Fire - Reach level 50 with Arca Ladonna or use the "ilsole" spell
- Unlock Blood Astronomia - reach level 50 with Poe Ratcho or use the "ilmondo" spell
Survive until minute 31
There are two ways to reach the 31 minute mark in a stage: incapacitating Death with the Clock Lancet/Infinity Corridor, or unlocking Infinite mode by removing Death from the equation.
- Unlock Mad Groove - Survive until minute 31 in Mad Forest or use the "Laforza" spell
- Unlock Out of Bounds - Survive to 31 min in Torre Gallo or use the "lappeso" spell
- Unlock Disko of Gold - Survive to minute 31 in the inlaid library or use the "ildiavolo" spell
- Unlock Silent Old Sanctuary - Survive until minute 31 in Dairy Plant or use the spell "ilgiudizio"
Relics are unique items that permanently unlock new features in the game. Most of them don't change the gameplay very much, but some of them are essential to unlock all of the game's content.
find on the ground
All but the yellow signal have a green arrow pointing to their location on the map. In the case of the yellow light, it will be at the end of a long passage with nowhere to go.
- Map of the Milky Way, unlocks the pause menu map - south of the spawn point in the dairy or use the spell "leadmetothecheese"
- Sorceress' Tears, unlock Rush mode - South of the spawn point in Torre Gallo or use the "Timecompression" spell
- Randomazzo, Unlock Arcana - North of the spawn point in Torre Gallo or use the "Randomazzami" spell
- Yellow Shield, unlocks new items and events - East of the spawn point in Holy Forbidden or use the spell "ihaveseenitihaveseenitihaveseenitihaveseenitihaveseenitihaveseenitihaveseenit"
defeat a boss
These two relics can only be earned after picking up the Yellow Shield at the end of the Forbidden Saints tier.
- Forbidden Scrolls of Morbane, unlocks the Secrets menu - defeat Sketamari in the Bone Zone
- Great Gospel, Unlocks Limit Break - Defeat The Ender in Cappella Magna or use the icanheartthecriesofcaptainplanet spell
go ahead and kill
While we may have revealed most of the secrets and unlocks in Vampire Survivors, there's still content in Poncle's pipeline in the form of updates (there's some cool stuff in the beta) and DLC (expect more characters, levels, and weapons).later this year!). If this plethora of unlocks has whetted your appetite for addictive 16-bit roguelite action, check it out!our primer for all things vampire survivors.